07-30-2017 10:54 PM
Re: Aurora r6 restarting when told to shutdown.
That's a lot of "red" in the past couple of weeks (red is bad)
What network cards do you have installed?
Are you even using the Intel network cards?
I think I would start by uninstalling the Intel Pro-Set enhanced driver suite.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.