Re: Aurora r6 restarting when told to shutdown.
1. It is off.
2. But if my choices are re-installing windows and keeping this issue. I would rather keep this issue. What kind of negative impact could it have on my system in the long run?
3. I could move all my files over to another HDD I have installed and refresh windows.
4. Do you think that might resolve the issue?
5. This PC is less than a month old.
1. You know what it looks like when a PC crash/reboots vs Resets. Need to find out which. Event Viewer log might help.
2. Careless decision. Could be a hardware problem.
3. Yeah, something like that. See my Bookmarks. Right, clean-install Windows fresh.
5. Return it if possible or use onsite Warranty support.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.