RE: Alienware 17 R3 - kl1.sys error on windows 10
Right after it happened, you had a chance to fix it ... but now ... who knows. Yes, a clean Windows install would probably be easiest at this point.
That error at 4 gigs sounds like you are trying to download the large .ISO file directly to a FAT32 formatted drive (which is wrong). Just go to this web page on a working computer.
Download the Media Creation Tool and let it make the Flash Drive for you (to be used on another computer).
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.