Cenobitez
3 Silver

Re: New Alienware Laptops Released Today

I buy dell for the warranty, even tho my experiences with them as a consumer rather than business has been questionable, but it was sorted in the end. If they make it so their warranty bricks my machine, I don't care, new machine every time 🙂

If you spend this kinda money, sorry but your stupid if you don't protect it 🙂

Alienware M18x
Intel i7 960xm, 1tb Samsung 840 SDD, 256gb Samsung 830 SSD, Dual GTX 580 SLI, 32gb Corsair Vengeance Ram.

0 Kudos
mattyb3
1 Nickel

I would have to agree with you. The M11x was very popular. I'm guessing they thought it was taking sales away from the more expensive models. I bought one yesterday to go with my M17x anyway.

Alienware M18x R2 - i7 3920XM - 2 x GTX 780M SLI - 16Gb 1600MHz Vengeance - 2 x 256GB Samsung SSD + 750GB HDD

Alienware 14 - i7 4700MQ - GTX 765M - 8GB 1600MHz - 128GB mSata + 750GB HDD - 1920x1080 LCD

Alienware 13 -

0 Kudos

Well there is nothing for sure yet, new processors are coming at the end of this month... all I can say is: http://bit.ly/HYx6ag

Alienware Lizano
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
a3lawy
2 Bronze

M20x would be what I'd buy next if it came with Ivy Bridge. I miss the old HP Dragon 20".

0 Kudos
Cenobitez
3 Silver

Why go 20 when you can go 34.6" 🙂

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y286GD_OVM&feature=related]

1 min 25 seconds in.

Alienware M18x
Intel i7 960xm, 1tb Samsung 840 SDD, 256gb Samsung 830 SSD, Dual GTX 580 SLI, 32gb Corsair Vengeance Ram.

0 Kudos
AndrewSi
4 Tellurium

WOW - That is one really cool screen setup, definately have to put that one on the wish list for Alienware, what a concept, dual screen on a single laptop

0 Kudos
7Leagueboot
3 Zinc

That dual screen has obviously got plenty of potential, especially in video editing and music creation. For gaming it needs to have a panoramic option so that you are basically playing on a much larger single screen, a bit like a video wall.

0 Kudos