Re: Aurora R4 red light inside
Googled again, I did google the first time but "alienware MIA light" instead of MIO, silly me. Ok now see it's a board controls the lights, thermals, basically the CC, motorized DVD drive. But I still don't see the point to be lit when the computer is off.
And I would like to know why I have a different motherboard than the ones I've seen around, and also why I cannot find my chipset, it must be somewhere 😕 is my motherboard worse or better, basically.
Thanks for the help again.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.