RE: Audio problems with windows 10 Alienware M17x R4 > Creative Labs CT9570 Audio Driver
I upgraded to win 10 and all the things worked as it should, the only thing i noticed was the 3,5mm micport didn't work, the 3,5mm headphone/speaker port works as it should, how can I fix it?
Things I've tried::
Installed the drivers.
Plug and unplug the mic.
Tested 4 different mics.
Rebooted the comp.
The comp knows when i plug and unplug the mic, but it doesn't send any sound from the mic for some reason...
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.