03-03-2013 09:44 PM
Re: Alienware Aurora R1 Motherboard Overheating
I added 3x4gb Kingston tri-channel in the remaining 3 slots.
Hopefully, this is 1333Mhz
If this won't work native or "auto" ... try turning off XMP and dropping speed down to 1333.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.