1. Shall I remove all partitions, even recovery ones?
2. As I understand posts from similar topics, those partitions are somehow useless, if Recovery CD/DVD is lost. Am I right?
1. Yes. As I said, I like to clean install Windows to a blank drive.
2. That is my understanding as well. They are only used to create Dell Recovery Media.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.