Re: creators update deleted my realtek audio, and now stuck with crappy soundblaster recon3di
Try a clean-install of this driver
Not sure about Realtek on what is suppose to be a Creative Malcolm chip, but hopefully your volume will work properly again.
You can also try letting Windows Update install it's choice for a working driver (a 64bit driver Windows-10).
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.