RE: Bios update help
I have an Aurora R4 that I'm trying to put in a GTX760 video card, which doesn't want to work. I have enough power supply for the card so that isn't the issue.
Researching it, one of the common answers was that updating the bios may solve my problem. I currently have bios A03, trying to upgrade to A11.
Bricking risk is high so beware. Like Cass says, if under warranty ... call phone support. You might have to switch to Legacy mode to boot a USB-Flash via F12.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.