02-03-2014 02:14 PM
RE: dual monitor dvi problem
pushed the computer against the wall and broke off the vga adapter of the second monitor along with wires that attached it to the board in the computer.
With this kind of damage, I would try a different video card.
Obviously, the monitor, it's Input, and cable have to be tested first.
... what Chris said ...
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.