Re: Should I replace my Hard Drive?
Then, I suggest you buy a 256gb SSD for Windows and main programs.
Drive 2 can be a conventional 1-2tb 2.5inch spinner.
No, I'm not rich, but I am here in Texas, USA. Just trying to help you out there buddy. It will be money well spent since it sounds like you want to keep the machine a while longer.
Yeah, sounds like your battery is going bad if it can't run the computer for an acceptable amount of time. Buy from:
- A friend recently says that batteries from FactoryOutletStore.com work good for his Dell and Toshiba laptops.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.