Re: X-51 BSOD - nvlddmkm.sys
I appear to be having the same issue. I had the NVidia website scan my PC, and it told me that I had the most updated drivers for the GTX 555, so I don't think updating drivers will resolve this.
Like the OP, this only occurs when I'm doing something low key like typing an Email, or browsing a news site. I can play Mass Effect 3 or Skyrim for 2 or 3 hours straight and it won't happen.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.