Better to back up data and clean install Win8, followed by Win8 certified drivers from support.dell.com. Go to Aurora R4 and select Win8 as OS. Toward the end, you will install the Win8 compatible version of Command Center.
What other Dell apps do you want or really need? I can't think of any. Anyway ... they will be older Win7 versions. Best just to move on and replace them if necessary. So, which ones?
Edit: Here are some helpful links:
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.