RE: UPGRADE AURORA R4 FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 8.1
Thank you very much TESLA1856 i think is just what i needed.
I don't need to update Bios
You are welcome.
No, no BIOS update (unless something is broken). However, if you do it ... call into phone tech support and let them walk you through it. That way, if it kills/bricks your motherboard you will be covered for a new one and/or repair under warranty.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.