RE: UPGRADE AURORA R4 FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 8.1
RE: USB 3.0 - Did you install chipset drivers first as instructed?
Re: SecureBoot - Turn on SecureBoot in BIOS. Also, these:
SATA Mode = AHCI Mode
Boot Mode = UEFI
RE: Boot - You have created a dual-boot system. You should delete all partitions first (drive completely empty), then install Windows only once. Do above first.
RE: AlienFX . Not all versions are Win8.1 compatible, but the latest should be
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.