10-22-2014 07:53 PM
RE: UPGRADE AURORA R4 FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 8.1
another issue i've just realized. When my pc stand by for some time, instead of hinbernating it switch off! I am getting sick with all this 😞
Hibernation is pretty much off. I use sleep or Off. Boot fresh once a day in morning.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.