Re: Aurora R7 CPU pump failed
Ive tried reinstalling serveral times with no luck. I contacted support and they told me it was a glitch with the latest windows 10 update and the command center update. And that was back in feb. So who knows anymore
Yeah, well, there is always a glitch with something-or-the-other. :Smile:
I think you are waiting for something that will never happen. I never stopped running Alienware Command Center ... through Windows-10 v1703, v1709, and now v1803.
What version are you trying to install? Try:
- Complete Uninstall and clean-up first. It must be a "clean-install".
- Un-Blocking the installer before using it
- Disabling your Anti-Virus before install
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.