Re: Aurora R4 Overhaul - of sorts
I suggest you install a 512gb SATA-3/600 SSD (yes, a Samsung Pro is good) for Windows and all Apps as bootable C: Try not to break anything.
Don't mess with the CPU, RAM or video-cards.
Start saving for an Aurora or a Precision Workstation . Try to find one with a large power-supply and Liquid-Cooler for its (nice) Intel CPU.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.