Re: I have Aurora R7 how does one tell if its liquid cooled?
1. I found a "Thermal" section in the Alienware Command center, but it looks nothing like the screenshot posted a few posts up.
2. Also, I notice a few posts up it says I might need a bios update for the command center to look like that?
3. i have 1.0.0 and just looked for the latest version on dell.com/drivers and the only/latest version it has is the one I have.
1. Why don't you show us what your looks like.
3. Are you sure you have and Aurora-R7 ?
Are you still under Dell warranty ?
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.