Re: I have Aurora R7 how does one tell if its liquid cooled?
I feel foolish, I thought I mentioned this somewhere but it looks like I didn't . I have an (Aurora) R8 and not a R7.
Here are screen shot of what the "Thermal" section looks like
That is some very new Alienware Command Center software. I have only seen that new version on a new Area51m laptop.
My Aurora-R6 runs AWCC similar to what was previously posted by the Aurora-R7 owner. I was not aware that Aurora-R8 owners were getting this "new style" v5.2.x software.
But according to this, I guess they do:
So, I guess that explains why yours looks different.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.