X51 R3, AGA, issues
Recently update my X51 R3 graphics card, and I used an AGA (Alienware Graphics Amplifier). it works properly but the logo of alienware does not turn on, there is some way to verify or require a go to a technical support center?
Re: X51 R3, AGA, issues
In you have an x51-R3 with an 100% actually working AGA setup, I would not mess with it. :Smile:
Maybe a cable came unplugged or something easy? Be very careful messing with it.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.