Terrible Customer Service - Small Business Owner.
I had heard from many people that Dell has bad customer service, but I gave it a chance anyways. I have a lot of patience, but my FIRST experience with Dell was absolutely horrible. Here's my story:
- Ordered a monitor on the phone with a credit card, urgent business need for this item.
- Was notified by FedEx that Dell got my shipping address wrong
- Talked to someone at Dell who said he would fix it and call me back
- Received an email that the order had been canceled
- Checked with FedEx, found out that Dell asked for the monitor to be returned
- Received an email that my order from Dell had been cancelled
- Talked to 15 or 20 representatives, waited for hours on hold over two days
- Finally got a manager, told me there was nothing he could do and I would receive a refund to my credit card at some point in the next 15 days. Nothing anyone can do, it is what it is.
My first, and last Dell experience - I expect much better service and I'll find someone who can provide it. I will also spread the word.