Dell Support (profanity removed)

So I needed a new laptop & ordered the Dell XPS 12 with much enthusiasm only for it to get diffused even before I have the machine in my hand. I ordered it on 11/24/12 and my order shipping was supposed to be on 12/10/12.

I have waited patiently for three weeks for the shipping of my computer. When I got no shipping details I found online that they consider this to be quite "routine" and I should wait until today, my supposed delivery date. When I checked my order status this morning, it shows lo & behold.. expected delivery on 12/18/12 !!?? I got no email stating the delay or the reason, whatsoever.

I have tried contacting the dell order support by calling them and it goes to a voice machine that pretty much does zilch to help one out. After repeated tries to get to talk to a customer support official, I have given up.

In short, the support calling system sucks!! I wish I could take my money back and go buy a new macbook today. The dell support needs a serious revamp and I would definitely like my money back instead of the miserable wait for another week or more. Does Dell have any answers???

0 Kudos