RE: Bad Dell Support

Hi Nishank,

Thank you for your reply and for providing the requested information. I sincerely regret any frustration or inconvenience you may have been caused while trying to resolve your technical issues with Dell.

I was able to access your account records with the information you provided. According to case notes, you received an exchange system, 1-06-14. Even if you are not satisfied with the exchange system, it is necessary for you to return one of the systems, either the original system, XPS L502X, or the exchange. Until you have completed the return we will not be able to assist you further.

If you need a return shipping label, I am happy to send one to your email address. Please let me know which system you prefer to return. I cannot arrange for another repair or an exchange, as those are provided through our Tech Support department. You will then need to contact tech support to request the repair of the system, or perhaps another exchange.

I trust this information is helpful. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Lorna

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos