RE: Dell OME server discovery issue
Thank you for the quick reply. I made the changes you suggested. Yes, I am running a Linux environment and I have OMSA installed on the all the hosts for that discovery range. I removed SSH, IPMI and deleted the devices from Manage > Devices > All Devices > Servers. Also deleted the servers in the Unknown tree. I attempted to rediscover and inventory but faced the same issue again.
Not all the hosts were added in the Servers tree. Some were added in the Unknown and others did not show up at all. The ones which are unknown show N/A for the Device Type/Model/Service Tag.