ANNOUNCEMENT: OpenManage Essentials 2.5 is available now
Hi OME Users,
We are excited to announce the launch of OpenManage Essentials (OME) version 2.5. For a complete list of features and enhancements, documentation and white papers, please visit the OpenManage Essential TechCenter page.
Key NEW features & enhancements available with OpenManage Essentials v2.5:
- Support for the MX7000 chassis (as a standalone chassis and as a lead chassis in an MCM group):
- Discovery, inventory, monitoring and status polling
- Alert recognition and traps classification
- System updates
- Configuration template creation and deployment
- Configuration compliance and remediation
- VLAN configuration on the MX7000 chassis
- Support for the following devices:
- Latest 14th generation PowerEdge servers
- PowerEdge MX7000 modular chassis and enclosed blade servers
- VxFlex Ready Nodes
- Enhanced view to display catalog baselines associated to the custom device groups.
- Enhanced logic for updates via iDRAC to help reflect correct reboot requirements to minimize downtime for servers.
- Upgrade failure issue, in rare cases, due to database operation timeout has been resolved.
Thanks for using and supporting OpenManage Essentials.