dwilliam62
3 Silver

Re: PS4100 in RAID 6 with 3 disk drives failed

Hello,

While you still have access to the website, do you have other arrays under contract? 

When you download the firmware you have to acknowledge the EULA.  Which says this must be used on an array under contract.  Same goes for the other software available there.

V10.0.1 Firmware (zip)Release Date: 5/29/2018
PS Series Firmware v10.0.1

By clicking on Accept you indicate your understanding and acceptance of these terms.  See Dell End User License Agreement for further details on your legal and regulatory compliance responsibilities.

• I am not a citizen, national or resident of, and am not under the control of, the government of: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Libya, North Korea, Syria, nor any other country to which the United States has prohibited export.
  • I will not download or otherwise export or re-export the Programs, directly or indirectly, to the above mentioned countries nor to citizens, nationals or residents of those countries. 
  • I am not listed on the United States Department of Treasury lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Terrorists, and Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers, nor am I listed on the United States Department of Commerce Table of Denial Orders.
  • I will not download or otherwise export or re-export the Programs, directly or indirectly, to persons on the above mentioned lists.
  • I will not use the Programs for, and will not allow the Programs to be used for, any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction.
  • I am downloading firmware for a system that is entitled under warranty or a service contract.

This software was exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations.  Diversion contrary to U.S law is prohibited.

By clicking on Accept you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the below conditions and of the Dell End User License Agreement (EULA) terms. The EULA may be reviewed or downloaded by accessing the following: Dell End User License Agreement

Regards,

Don

0 Kudos