cm18503
1 Nickel

Re: NEW.. Any and all concerns about the new XPS 435/8000/9000

I'm still waiting, I usually see the date change on Monday or Tuesday at about 3am EST.

The only other reason I can think of for the delay is the graphic card being out of stock. I went with the GTX260, maybe they are backordered?

Received this email yesterday

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Dell Online Customer Care.

I understand from your e-mail that you want to know why it is taking so long to ship your order # xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I apologize as your order has not shipped yet.

I have reviewed your records and I see that the most current estimated delivery date for your order is on or before 12/7/2009. There is no hold on your order and all the parts are in stock.

The estimated delivery date you received when you placed your order was based on the most up to date information we had at that time. Occasionally, a delay can occur because the product you have chosen or one of our offers is exceptionally popular. Please be advised that Dell is making every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.

At Dell, all orders are handled with equal priority and once your order ships, you will receive an "Order Shipped" email with the required delivery information for your order.

Remember, you can check the progress of your order any time by clicking the link below and entering your Order number & Customer number.
www.dell.com/orderstatus

Sincerely,

0 Kudos