djpault666
1 Copper

Re: XPS 9000 and XPS 8000 delivery delay issues

ok this is an update from a day or two ago when i posted. i think all the calling and talking to a supevisor and sending numerous emails helped. as its say my xps 9000 has shipped and say the same thing in the four places you can check your status. they also have a hold on my $ now so it must have shipped. im not gonna hold my breath till i recieve my tracking number..seems like all the dates have been pushed earlier on their site. maybe dell finally got their act together and is starting to ship the systems, i dont know really tho.  has anyone else have their system ship or updated?just be nice when you call and be polite. i think it might help. i am usually really quick to start yelling and cursing at situations, but dont it doesnt help and it wont get you anywhere.

UPDATE JUST CALLED THE AUTO NUMBER TO CHECK MY ORDER STATUS AND IT SHIPPED YESTERDAY AND I RECIEVED THE TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!!!FINALLY LOOKS LIKE IT TAKES EXCATLY A MONTH TO GET THE SYSTEM. I ORDERED ON 11/19 AND WILL RECEIVE IT ON 12/18!!!! i never expected this to happen as the last delay said 12/28/09 but i never got an email saying that,but  i was told by the supervisor.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU CANCELING, MAKING MY ORDER GO FASTER 🙂

0 Kudos