RE: No restart, optiplex 755 Small Form Factor Computer
I would suggest you to restore BIOS to defaults. You may follow the steps below:
- Power on and tap <F2> 3-4 times at Dell logo to access system setup
- Go to ‘Load Defaults’ listed under ‘Maintenance on left side and press <Enter>
- Press <Esc> to ‘Save and Exit’ from BIOS.
You may run the hardware diagnostics on the system to check for the hardware functionality. You may follow the steps below:
- Reboot and press F12 to enter the Boot Menu
- When the boot device list appears, highlight Diagnostics and press Enter
- The computer begins to run the Pre-boot System Assessment, a series of embedded diagnostics that perform initial testing on your system board, keyboard, hard drive, and display
- In case any hardware component is bad, you will get a corresponding error
Please refer to the link: http://dell.to/1bal3Uh.
Keep me posted with the results. I will be glad to assist further.