RE: Dell Optiplex 9020 Windows XP 32bit Drivers
I think you're out of luck, as XP is no longer an Intel-supported operating system.
I did check the Intel site for an XP driver, but the driver CD had drivers only for Windows 7 and 8. Even Vista is orphaned.
Microsoft Windows XP does not support the following devices:
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-LM
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-V
- Intel Ethernet Connection I218-LM
- Intel Ethernet Connection I218-V
- Intel I210 Gigabit Network Connection
- Intel I210 Gigabit Fiber Network Connection
- Intel I210 Gigabit Backplane Connection
- Intel I211 Gigabit Network Connection
- Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
Softpedia notes that Intel does not support your network hardware for XP. If your employer wants to stay with an outdated operating system, they should use older hardware.