Re: Desktop screen boundary reduced after Windows Update!
You may try to change the Display Settings.
To change the Display Settings, follow the steps as below:
- Right in the blank space on the Desktop and then select Properties.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click on Advanced.
- Click the graphics card tab that is installed on your computer.
- You will have to make changes in the Advanced Settings under Display Settings.
You may also want to perform a System Restore to a date when the display settings were normal.
To restore the operating system to an earlier point in time, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.
- In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.
- In the list of restore points, click a restore point that was created before you began to experience the issue, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Let me know the status.