01-17-2013 12:10 AM
Re: No video on E6420 screen prior to Windows 7 loading.
I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the video card drivers to fix the problem. Please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click “Start”.
- Click “Control Panel” and select “Device Manager”.
- On the “Device Manager” window, expand “Display adapters”.
- Right click “Intel(R) HD Graphics” and click “Uninstall”.
- Ensure to check the box “Delete driver software for this device”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the drivers.
- Restart the computer.
- Use the below links to download and save Intel HD Graphics: http://dell.to/Mbe3zg
- Click the link, enter the service tag of the computer and select the operating system from the dropdown and select the right Intel video card driver from the list and install it.
- Run the driver file for Intel HD Graphics, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and restart the computer when prompted.
- Check the functionality of the system.
Please post the results.