Re: XPS 17 (L701x) Win 7-Win 8 Bluetooth Headset Won't Work
XPS L701X is offered with windows windows 7 operating system and accordingly the drivers are updated on our support website. I am afraid; the windows 8 drivers are currently not available for this model.
Refer the following link for more information:
Also, refer the below link for Bluetooth settings FAQ's:
Try installing the bluetooth and quickset in compatible mode:
- From the "Start" or "Apps" Screen Right click or press and hold on a single program to check it, and click/tap on Open file location.
- Right click or press and hold on a program's shortcut (LNK), EXE, or MSI file on your desktop or in Windows Explorer, and click/tap on Properties.
- Click/tap on the Compatibility tab.
- To Run a Program in Compatibility Mode in Only your User Account, click/tap on the Run this program in compatibility mode for box to check it.
- Click/tap on the drop down menu arrow and select which version of Windows the program was written for.
- When finished, click/tab on OK to apply the changes.
Please reply if you have any further questions.