Korimbo
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron 1545 Help - Internet Issue

So I've had this Inspiron 1545 for roughly 2-3 years now. It was my first laptop, so I was pretty excited about it. When I first got it, it was fast, sleek, and fun to use. However, this problem popped up about 2 weeks ago. As I was playing World of Warcraft, my internet kinda spazzed out and completely went out. I thought, "Hey, it's probably just the internet or the router." But no, it wasn't. My phone and other systems connected to the router were working just fine. So I restarted my computer and it worked fine. The same problem happened about a day later, but later at night. I thought it was something to do with applications already open, but I didn't have any. Anytime from then on that it would happen, I would have to completely restart my computer and get back on whatever it was I was doing. It was getting out of control, and last night, I about had it (I was going to throw it across the room(but I didn't)). So that's when I contacted Dell Support and learned that my warranty has run out and that I need to pay for over-the-phone technical support (at least I think). I said, "Alright, forget that," and tried to find online chat support. Couldn't find that at all for the Inspiron 1545, so I finally created a Dell Community account and started this forum. If anyone could help, that would be great. I don't want to buy a new computer any time soon, so hopefully I can get answered soon.

0 Kudos