Re: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE
The DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bug check has a value of 0x0000009F. This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. Please run diagnostics on the system to confirm hardware functionality. Here are the steps:
- Restart the system and immediately start tapping the 'F12' key to enter the 'Boot Menu'.
- Use the 'Down Arrow' key to highlight the 'Diagnostics' option. Press the 'Enter' key.
- The diagnostics will begin. Please note the exact error message/code, if any appears on the screen.
You may also follow the steps provided in the Microsoft article Resolving STOP (Blue Screen) Errors in Windows.
The below shared actions might prevent an error like this from happening again:
- Download and install updates and device drivers for your computer from Windows Update.
- Scan your computer for computer viruses.
Hope this helps. Please reply if you have any questions.