RE: XPS 15 screen becomes white
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and Please follow the below mentioned steps to fix the issue.
1. Please shut down the computer, remove all the components connected to the computer and as nothing’s connected to the computer, press and hold power button for about a minute,
which will release the flea power.
2. Run the diagnostics on the computer by pressing the FN + Power button which will initiate the diagnostics and check if you notice the same white screen here.
3. Please capture any error message if any on the computer.
4. After the diagnostics were completed, please restart the computer and download the latest BIOS, Video drivers on the computer by clicking on the link below.
5. Type in the Service tag, under Drivers and downloads select the BIOS and video drivers and download them accordingly.
6. After completing the installation, please restart the computer and check if that fixes the issue.
Reply us with your findings