08-19-2013 03:18 AM
Follow the steps mentioned below to enable the mSATA for acceleration on the system.
- Click Start button on the keyboard, type ‘CMD’
- Right click ‘CMD’ and run as administrator
- At Command prompt type in Diskpart
- Type LIST DISK you should see 2 Disks listed.
- Note down the correct DISK number for the next steps. On some systems mSATA HDD would be either Disk 1 or Disk 0
- Type SELECT DISK 0(Whichever is mSATA drive)
- It should say DISK 0 is selected
- Type Clean
- This should clean the mSATA HDD.
- Type EXIT and RESTART the system.
- Open the IRST application and try to enable the accelerator on mSATA.
Please let me know if this helps.