09-26-2013 04:19 AM
RE: Intel HD graphics 4000 driver causing system to freeze
I understand it can be frustrating. You may try a clean re-installation of the video drivers and let me know the outcome.
- Open Device Manager (open run window, type devmgmt.msc).
- Expand Display Adapters, right click and uninstall Intel graphics driver
- From the drop down menu, select “Uninstall”.
- Ensure to check the box “Delete driver software for this device”.
- Restart the computer.
- Then check for the Video drivers in Control Panel -> Add or Remove programs, uninstall the driver, if any.
- Restart the computer
- Now re-install the latest drivers from the following link http://dell.to/18ZfoTS
- Restart the computer and check the functionality.