RE: Latitude E6420 Integrated Webcam Problem
Thank you for your response, appreciate your troubleshooting steps performed so far.
Please provide us the following.
1. Please provide us the screenshot of the Device Manager, to check if the Webcam is detected or not.
2. If the Webcam is listed or detected, right click on webcam and uninstall / remove it.
3. Restart the computer and as the native drivers will search for the device and they will load automatically.
4. Please check if you can access the Dell Webcam and if not, please run diagnostics on the camera by clicking on the link below.
5. Type in the Service tag, click on option PC Diagnostics click on Hardware and select the option Camera and click on Run Diagnostics.
Please complete these steps and let us know your findings.