07-11-2014 07:35 AM
RE: Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 No Boot Device Found
If Windows 8.1 is installed in the computer, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Restart / Power on the computer.
- At the first text on the screen or when the Dell logo appears, tap <F2> until the message Entering Setup appears.
- Boot Mode will be listed under Boot.
- Select UEFI using the arrow keys to navigate and press enter.( Check if it is ON)
- Turn off Legacy Boot
- Save and Exit the System Setup.
- Check if the system is booting normally.
Please post the results.