astalavista84
1 Copper

RE: Inspiron 7548 trackpad critical failure

Dear Robert,

I live in Dubai. Purchased this 7548 (with 4k display) a month back.

The problem mentioned in this thread is a very serious problem. I am writing this to you not with an expectation of a reply, but I sincerely hope you escalate this to the company technical department.

This is a very serious issue and almost everyone who has purchased this model are facing it.

The touch-pad suddenly stops responding and so does the screen (this occurs simultaneously) and the only way to solve this is to restart. It is even more embarrassing for those who use this for business.

We all know about ''touch-pad settings'' but the issue is a MAJOR DRIVER issue. The only way to solve this is a full new driver release for the touch-pad.

PLEASE SIR, I REQUEST YOU TO PRINT ALL MESSAGES OF THIS FORUM AND BUILD A CASE AND PRESENT IT TO THE COMPANY.

There are several forums and threads highlighting the 'Lag' or Delay in touch response and several others highlighting the lack of a control panel to customize touch-pad behaviour. WHile these are important problems as well, this one here, is critical!

This is Code Red -Alpha - Sector 7 - Area 51 - District 9 -  level problem or whatever Hollywood calls it these days. emoticon.BigSmile.title

Humour apart, please look into this matter as a major product issue and not as an individual customer complaint and help us get an update.

At the cost of repetition, I think I have conveyed the gravity of the problem.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Thanks and Regards.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos