RE: XPS 13 screen flickers when waking up after Windows 10 upgrade
I would suggest you to install the video card driver from Dell website as these drivers are tested on the Dell system. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the video card.
- Click on Start button.
- In the search box type devmgmt.msc and then press enter.
- Select the Display adapters listed and right click on it.
- Now select properties.
- In the properties window, under Driver tab, click on Uninstall button.
- Check “Delete the driver software for this device.”
- You want to delete the driver click OK.
After the uninstall finishes restart the system. Then reinstall the Intel video card driver first and then NVidia /AMD card driver (If system is configured with discrete video card) on the system for issue resolution. Please enter your service tag # on the link below, select the OS, then download the video card drivers from Video section onto the system and install it.
Please let me know if this helps.