RE: dell inspiron 1545 video drivers

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Inspiron 1545 is not one of the systems we tested to be compatible with Windows 10.  We won't be releasing any drivers directly for that model and Windows 10.   From the search I did it doesn't look like Intel has driver support for the 4500 GMA graphics card, for Windows 10.

Some of the Inspiron 1545 systems came with discrete ATI Radeon video cards in addition to the onboard graphics.  Do you know if yours has the ATI card?  I don't know that AMD has driver support for that card for Windows 10, either.

Have you tried deleting any video drivers you have in the system, rebooting, and seeing whether Windows is able to install a native driver that may work for you?   If you would like more help troubleshooting these questions please right click on my Dell Todd username and send me a private message with the Dell Service Tag of that Inspiron 1545.  Please keep all discussions and troubleshooting here in this public thread so that others with the same questions can see what we discover.

Todd

0 Kudos