Burtandernie
1 Nickel

RE: Dell XPS 15 (9550) w/ Intel 530 / NVIDIA 960M - Intel Causing Screen Flickering

I decided to turn off all of connect automatically to wifi options I have around me. When I start the computer there is no out of control flickering.  When there is one clicked to auto connect the flickering occurs again during startup.  When i notice the most out of control flickering is when i move my computer away from main router and pass by another router on my way to the second floor.  When I reach my destination the flickering is so intense even if i restart it.  Only when i disable all my auto connects then restart is the flickering  almost non existent.  I am trying to type this on my phone so i apologize for my wording.  It would be easier to explain exactly what occurs if I was using my computer or talking over the phone.  Could some software issue with the wireless antenna inside the computer be cause this issue?  It still flickers when i connect it manually after restarting but much much less.  

0 Kudos