My sincerest apologies for the delay in getting your post published. We are currently experiencing a high volume of posts.
I understand that you were able to get some assistance from Ashwin on our Facebook team. I am posting the solution below for anyone else who may be experiencing this issue.
Thank you for your patience,
Please download the I2C driver from our support site using the link http://del.ly/6184Bq3W8
Follow the below instructions to install the I2C driver in the right order.
1) Uninstall Dell Quickset
2) Uninstall Dell\Synaptics Touchpad driver
4) Under "Device Manager->Mice and Other Pointing Devices", you should have just "PS/2 Compatible Mouse"
5) Open the folder where you contains the "I2C Controller" driver and install the same.
6) Device Manager->Mice should now have 2 entries including "HID-compliant mouse"
7) Install the Dell/Synaptics touchpad driver
9) Install Dell Quickset