kellyjmartens
1 Nickel

Dell Foundation Services and Dell Support Software Crashing Laptop

I am very concerned. My laptop is consistently taking forever to start and/or freezing. Is it possible to uninstall anything dell related? Or how do I fix it? I created a system report from the system information module if that would be helpful I can send it. The event log keeps complaining about the Dell applications listed below as reasons it is failing:

This error occurs repeatedly at start up: 

The Dell Foundation Services service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Dell Foundation Services service to connect.

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Dell Help & Support service to connect.

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the DellDigitalDelivery service to connect.

The DellDigitalDelivery service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

In Applications:

DellUpService.exe

[5] ERROR- FindPartObjects() Lable not matched! Target:WINRETOOLS, Current:Image, Partition:PartitionPos {disk:0, part:5}, curGptTypeStr:{de94bba4-06d1-4d40-a16a-bfd50179d6ac} #StackInfo#

[5] ERROR- Exception on mounting SOS: mk_dellsupport_lnk can't find DSP! errno=0 #StackInfo#

5] ERROR- [SOSINSTALLER] TRYMOUNT-DELLSUPPORT: mk_dellsupport_lnk can't find DSP! errno=0
   at utilities.SymlnkBroker.mk_dellsupport_lnk(String mountpoint, String targetFileRelativePath, Boolean isDirectory, List`1 targetKeyFiles)
   at utilities.PartitionHelper.DellSupportFinder.find()
   at DellUpdate.sosinstaller.try_mount_dellsupport() #StackInfo#

[4] ERROR- DoUpdateCheck manifestsSuccessful is invalid, stop updating! #StackInfo#

0 Kudos