RE: Make my touchpad more responsive
Unanswered for more than 5 months. This is how much a Dell customer counts (after having paid good money for a business-grade product).
Please provide me the proper registry settings for the Alps Touchpad driver to ...
- Improve the responsiveness of my touchpad, make it move immediately when touched, without even a 50 ms latency. The hardware can do this because this is possible under Linux.
- Set up acceleration and deceleration values separately.
- Set up tap to click and tap delay values separately.
- Disable the annoying scroll indicator cursor while scrolling.
- Make the touchpad respond immediately to scrolling, without the current ~ 100-200 ms latency.
- Make the touchpad scroll using line-based, compatible scroll mode. I don't want any smoothness or different scrolling behavior in each application.
... or... provide a thorough documentation that covers these settings. I'm not lazy to read.
No, I don't want to do this on the marketing-idealist shiny but useless UI of Dell Touchpad, because it doesn't have any of these options. I also want to experiment with it manually to get it adjusted to my fingers.