Here is what happened
1) I bought a DELL XPS 15 9560 few days ago.
2) Today, the system prompted for some pending updates and restart, so, I went ahead and re-started it.
3) After reboot and installing updates, there is no network connection. The system says, there are no connections available. I checked the networking device, there are no errors and everything is fine.
4) I read online that there might be an incompatible driver which got installed as part of the update which is resulting in the networking (WiFi) driver to not work correctly.
5) So, I decided to reset the system to factory defaults.
6) Upon resetting the system to factory defaults, it is not booting at all. A blue screen comes windows (BSOD) and mentions on an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE.
After step 3 I did run diagnostics on the system and there was a failed test:
How should I proceed to resolve this?
Solved! Go to Solution.